Friday 17 April 2015

Playlists For Powering Through





  For those dreaded and much needed moments of drive and concentration ( I should mention they’re also very rare! ) I just need a bit of noise in the background to block out those suddenly super loud chirpy birds that chose to sit right by my window (maybe that’s just me?!). My favourite non-fuss way to do this is to boot up Spotify, plug in and tap on a playlist, easy peasy.  
  I’m super envious of those lucky people that can concentrate listening to any, lyric packed tunes. Instead I have to pick and choose, going for the instrumental playlists which makes things a little trickier. To help save time sifting through heaps of playlists, I thought I’d give you a little heads up as to what kinda things I love streaming, so you can spend more time actually working and less time mentally preparing for it!

A collection of amazing guitar solos and groovy tunes that have me jamming away whenever I need something upbeat and engaging. It’s definitely a little on the more unusual side but give it a go! You might end up loving it as much as me. 

This has to be one of the coolest titles for a playlist I've come across, plus if you have a listen you can see why it's been named that. Full of swirling, deep songs that draw you in.. most of the tunes do have lyrics in yes, but I think the sleepy way in which they’re sung means they aren’t too distracting. 

Sometimes I actually want to hear the sound of birds twittering away in the background, or feel like I’m near the beach. For when I’m in the need of this I head on over and press play for some calming and non-distracting sounds.

These are just a few of my faves and due to my pretty frequent trawls (- is that even a word?!) through Spotify they change quite frequently too, head on over to Spotify and hit follow here to see what other playlists I have saved. 



Georgina

No comments:

Post a Comment