Monday 18 January 2016

A Change Of Scenery


Change is not always something I'm that great at welcoming. Although I love switching up the small things like my phone case or nail varnish, bigger changes are something I'm trying to embrace more.
On that note I’ve been having some thoughts about changing up this blog; making some major adjustments as well as just freshening it up a bit.
I must admit some of my plans are a little 'cray' considering I’m going to do all this revamping myself, but we’ll see. I’m arming myself with all the ‘how-to’ sites I can get my hands on! 
Most importantly I’m changing this blog's name, *drum roll please* to Wanders & Wonders. I felt this title was snappier and a little less moody. The name popped into my head a few months back out of nowhere, I instantly loved the way it encompasses a mind that's always thinking and a lover of travel.
The URL is also going to be changing, so the best place to find this blog whilst it’s making the change-over is on Bloglovin’.
For now be prepared for a lot of gradual changes as well as me occasionally taking the site down to make some bigger adjustments. Now all I have to do is sit down and get coding - lucky me. 


Georgina 

6 comments:

  1. Excited for the changes, Georgina! I really like the name you picked for your blog, it has a very nice sound to it :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new name so cool - also can't wait to see what you've got coming up for your blog!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited for the new changes and hope everything pans out!

    Nat | Dignifiable

    ReplyDelete