Sunday 20 September 2015

Mid-Month Motivation || September


I always find September to be that strange 'middling' month, it's not the Christmas season -quite yet (the question is when will it be?!) and summer for the UK is just about over. It's also the start of my last year of school *woopey* and stress levels are already soaring. I know my head is geared towards uni applications and starting these A-levels off well, this quote struck me as such a little gem to keep in mind. 
I love this photo that Darcey snapped this summer of my rings and bracelets as I was perched on a rock looking out to sea. The calm and powerful vibes I always get from being near the beach seemed to fit with this simple and bold quote, perhaps reminding us that our goals are never far out of sight. 
Georgina 

2 comments: