Sunday 14 June 2015

Creating & Expressing

I’ve always been fascinated by creating little movies and clips; playing around with funky music and creating something snappy. It’s a process I find really satisfying, taking a moment and trying to recreate it. When I was younger I’d crack out Windows Movie Maker on the family computer and spend hours making these silly movies, the ones where you take lots of photos to make it look as if objects are moving of their own accord - there’s probably some technical word for that!
So a couple of months back the idea of making YouTube videos to fuel this fascination resurfaced, with it quickly becoming something I actually had the time and effort for.
Since this blog is all about the expressing, creating and all that jazz I thought it was only fair to do a little post on this new channel of mine. Feel free to watch it, or not. 


Georgina

4 comments:

  1. This video is incredible, I love it x

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I really enjoyed your video, you are definitely very talented! x

    vvnightingale.com

    ReplyDelete