Sunday 7 June 2015

Versatile Blogger Award


I think I’d better start by giving a big THANKYOU to TeaTimeWithCiara for nominating me for this award! I feel as if I’ve been doing this whole blogging malarkey for no time at all so to be nominated is just super exciting. 

Now for the rules: 
  1. Thank the person who gave you this award. 
  2. Include a link to their blog – if you can figure out how to do it.
  3. Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
  4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award – you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.
  5. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.

So. 7 Things About Me 
  1. I’m a sucker for high heels but haven’t yet collected enough courage yet to brave it and wear them out on a daily basis. 
  2. My love for orange lipstick is very real, I’m pretty picky when it comes to choosing the right shade but when it’s right, its right.
  3. Anyone who knows we personally won’t be surprised when I say this, but I have to admit I’m a bit of a snob when it comes to music taste. If it’s popular or the song’s not written by the artist themselves I’m not interested. Yup, I’m one of those. 
  4. I’m a firm believer that travel broadens the mind, my goals are to live abroad for at least a year when I’m older and see the world as much as possible.
  5. I play two instruments, the ukulele which is super cute and tiny compared to my awesome electric guitar which I’m determined to become pro at and fulfil those dreams of becoming Lindsay Lohan in the film Freak Friday. 
  6. Savoury over sweet every time. Although I do have a weak spot for Haribos, especially the fizzy ones 
  7. If someone asked my what my recipe for a perfect day out would be; a bunch of friends, good food, summery weather and somewhere cute in the countryside would have to be my staple ingredients. 

Now On To The Nominees
  1. Avec Danielle
  2. Electra Violet 
  3. Paris By Friday 
  4. Life Of The Nerdy Me 
  5. Oh So India Charlotte 
  6. A Blonde Moment  
  7. Kat Horrocks 
  8. Kirsty Jennifer 
  9. Gloss, Glitz and Glamour 
  10. Of Life And Style 
  11. These Paper Hearts 
  12. AnnieMAC 
  13. The Velvet Black
  14. Catriona 
  15. Splashes With Fabulosity
A big thank you again to Ciara again, I am chuffed to have been nominated. 
 
Georgina

8 comments:

  1. I'm with you. I enjoy heels, but don't wear them out nearly as often as the pairs I own. Haha. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe one day the time will come and we'll face our fears haha

      Delete
  2. Thank you for nominating me!! And I am with you on the 6 fact. I do prefer savoury over sweet anytime :) x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, us savoury gals have to stick together! x

      Delete
  3. Haha I love the savoury sweet debate! :) For me, sweet is my weakness. I am a serious sugar junkie! Thanks for nominating me :)

    Kat | www.kathorrocks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, like you, am a little bit of a music snob! I don't necessarily outright refuse to listen to/enjoy an artist's music if they don't write their own stuff, but I do have slightly less respect for them than I do for songwriters. As for savoury over sweet, I'll have to disagree with you there...I love sugary treats and even pick fruit over vegetables because they're sweeter! My dentist hates me haha.

    Thank you for the nomination, I'm flattered!

    With love ♥︎ » Paris by Friday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I do like finding other people with the same music 'snobbery', everyone seems to be so against them.. don't think it's such a bad thing!

      Delete