Monday 14 December 2015

DIY Christmas Phone Case

I always like to jazz up my phone case for the Christmas season, it’s one of those little things that seems to put a smile on my face. I’ve seen some gorgeous phone cases in the shops this last week or two, I especially like the moving glittery ones sold in Topshop. The problem is my poor phone’s getting on a bit and I can’t seem to find many shops that still make cases for my iPhone 4s. Still, there’s nothing stopping me from cracking out the watercolours and cruising Pinterest for some inspiration. 



It's a little rough around the edges and the black labels are a bit wonky, but it's homemade and I quite like it looking that way! 



Georgina 

1 comment:

  1. It's such a fun design! Love how it looks and says HO HO HO :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete