Monday 7 December 2015

Top 10 Alternative Christmas Songs


It’s that time of the year again and although I’ve been listening to christmas songs way before the first of December ( yup I’m one of those! ) I thought it was only appropriate to whip this post out as we’re really entering these festive next few weeks. 
I have to admit I’m not one for the mainstream christmas songs, although they do get you in the mood. When it comes to listening on a daily basis I do like something a little more unusual. For anyone on the hunt for some new tunes I’ve made a list of my top ten (with links to Spotify) that I belt out every 
christmas.


Happy Listening!
Georgina

1 comment:

  1. Such a nice list for Christmas songs! I really like Jason Mraz's version of Winter Wonderland and, of course, Elvis Presley is amazing as well! :) x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete