Friday 6 March 2015

5 Ways to style the Grey Tee

  I think if I had to pick one ultimate staple item of clothing, a grey t-shirt would be up there at the top. Throwing a super massive grey tee over practically anything is not only comfy but makes it look like you’ve actually thought about what your wearing. The one I've got here is from Topshop, I bought it practically double my size so it looks super slouchy on. 
Below I've thrown together a few ways I wear the grey t shirt that may help anyone looking for some new everyday looks.


Of course before we get into any other outfits I had to mention the jeans and tee combo. I've added some Nike free runs and a bomber jacket for a comfy and casual vibe. This is perfect for a day when I know I'm going to be on my feet a lot. The ripped jeans add a bit of detail to a simple outfit and the funky socks - because why not?!




This gorgeously floaty 50s style skirt I picked up from Topshop in a sale not long ago and have fallen in love with it. It's not often I get to float around in a long skirt and so I've fully embraced it! I added this fur trimmed parka on top to carry through with the over sized vibe and slipped into some black cut out boots.




Grey on grey 
Who can go wrong with a grey-on-grey combo? Another super simple outfit that would work beautifully with a bright red lip and statement necklace. 



I always think of a pinny as more of a festival-esque piece but throwing on some woolly tights and layers of jumpers could make this a winter to spring transaction piece. The grey tee with its baggy sleeves make this outfit look kinda cute and school girl-ish which I like to embrace every now and then! 



These black and white patterned trousers perhaps add a bit of formality to the outfit but paired with some worn in converse and of course the baggy grey tee, it looks super grungy and perhaps a tad vintage-y? 
So there you are, some of my favourite combos to thrown on here and there, which one was your favourite?! 
Georgina 

No comments:

Post a Comment