Sunday 10 May 2015

Four Favourite // Blogs



   I love sharing my thoughts and wanderings on this blog, but I think reading other blogs is just as important so it’s not such a one sided thing ya-know? I thought I’d share with you a few blogs that I think are worth the read so we can all share the love - nawh. 
(It’s also the perfect excuse to crack out the macro lens and take some draamatic shots of my computer.. inner photography fanatic right here.)

I’m warning you know be prepared for how gorgeous her layout, photos and writing is! You get the feeling all her posts have taken time and effort to produce, I squeal whenever a new one is uploaded.

If I’m feeling a tad uninspired I’ll head on over and cruise through the homepage, gawping at all the fresh and unusual art work released.There’s a big range of stuff that’s included from cute sketchbook paintings to enchanting photographs.  

Tea Time With Ciara 
Written by one my closest friends of course I had to give her a mention! It’s rare that I read a blog written by someone I know personally, so shout out to my blogging buddy! 

I don’t know how else to describe this blog other than totally refreshing, the layout is so clean and uncluttered it’s a joy just to look at. The locations photographed are stunning, I love scrolling through the home screen as a little escape from day to day life.  

I know for sure I’ll go onto Bloglovin’ after writing this and go "damn how could I not have included that blog?!" head on over here to see what other blogs I’ve been pouring over..

Any blogs you’ve been loving? I’d love to know..


Georgina

2 comments:

  1. i've only heard of the first one but i will definitely check out the others, thanks for sharing!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete