Sunday 24 May 2015

The Blend Active Smoothie Maker, Health Booster

  
  Considering the minute price and the easypeasy-ness of this contraption I couldn’t help but pick one up when my friend Ciara started making it her morning ritual and bringing a bottle of berried goodness to sixth form every morning. 
  I have to say since picking it up I’m one step closer to fulfilling that "5-a-day” habit we were told about as kids. It now sits on out kitchen counter and I try to have one once a day, whether that’s as my breakfast where I fill it full of oats and peanut butter or when I get home in the afternoon as a little energy booster. Below I’ve listed my favourite combination, with a few tweaks to the original recipe that came with it, for both taste and also because who has fresh berries in their fridge all day everyday right?!

  
   
  Now these are just the basic ingredients, go ahead and add porridge oats, peanut butter or anything else a little more substantial for a more breakfast appropriate smoothie. Plus excuse the unnecessarily fancy glass photo at the end, but where else do you get to crack out snazzy glasses and pop blackberries on top!? 
Any smoothies you've been gulping down, I'd love to hear about them  

Georgina

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of this - the bottle would be so handy for on-the-go :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trying to get into the habit of making one every morning but need to work on that haha x

      Delete