Thursday 20 August 2015

Mid-Month Motivation || August 

August seems to be slipping away. I realised with much horror (and a dramatic *gasp* if you want to go there) that I hadn’t slotted this monthly post into a nearby Sunday and so an extra mid week-ish post was needed! 


This month I’ve chosen a little sentence that I’ve had 'screen-shotted' on my phone for what must be a few months now, finally I thought it was just too good to sit there any longer.
It's one of those quotes that I think just about everyone can learn from, yaknow? Regardless of how comfortable you are with yourself, this is always something to remember.
These photos were taken by my friend Darcey when we went camping last week. It’s of me pulling some rather strange faces whilst trying to keep my hair at bay from the wind. I’ve been trying to edit multiple photos together recently, they're always floating about on my Instagram feed and I thought the whole cutting-part-of-the-face-off thing kinda works?!
Anything words of wisdom you’ve been sticking to?
Georgina

1 comment: