Sunday 23 August 2015

Small Things \\ Water Droplets

There's something about drops of water on plants that has me fascinated - slightly weird? Probably! Typically I think of dew early in the morning for these kind of photos but, some typical English showers just before sunset a few days ago allowed me to grab my lens and head out to the fields near my house. For a little crouching-in-grass-and-looking-slightly-crazed session! The lighting was perfect and with my beloved macro lens I was able to get some pretty nice shots. 












When I was editing these I was zooming in on all the droplets and seeing if my camera lens had been reflected in any of them.. I think that's asking a little too much! Perhaps another shoot like this soon, I can't seem to get enough.
Georgina

6 comments:

  1. These pictures are stunning - I love it!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I love taking photos of droplets too. I just find them so fascinating in some way :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful *u* Thank you for sharing these~ great shots!
    ~Kiyomi from kokorosasa

    ReplyDelete