Monday 9 November 2015

Staple Autumn Scent


I’ve never been one for fancy perfumes I’ll admit, I always gravitated towards the cheaper ones that can be broken, lost and replaced without a fuss. The Eccentric Molecules, Molecule 01 perfume however is different, and I have been converted. 

One great thing about this perfume is that it smells completely different on everyone. It seems to have a woody undertone that is unmistakable on most people - perfect for autumn / winter. However on me this perfume smells spicy and musky when it’ll smell much sweeter and more floral on a friend. The lasting power is also amazing, I do one spritz in the morning and it lasts the whole day - no top ups needed. 

The thing that drew me to this scent was the description it has when you view it online, it says on Cult Beauty that the perfume has a 'basenote that adds allure to a scent, which works as more of an effect than a fragrance.' This whole idea that a perfume will affect the people around you is something that sounds pretty necessary  if you ask me! And the raving reviews it has seemed to back up the claim.

I have to say I agree with the description, I’ve never had so many comments and questions as to what I’m wearing. For the time being I’ve just got the little bottle and I don’t think it’s going to run out anytime soon, but I’m sure when it eventually empties, the large bottle will have to purchased!


Georgina

No comments:

Post a Comment