Tuesday 23 December 2014

Cheap And To-Die-For Candle Discovery


 When it gets dark and cold in the evenings, there's nothing I love doing more than staying in and lighting up my room with a ton of festive smelling candles. I love the way they look in clumps and lined up on my shelves, they seem to add that extra cozyness to any room.
 Now I'm normally a total Yankee Candle lover, and believe me I've been through a few over the years. But recently I've been searching for some cheaper candles that still smell just as good, considering my rather empty purse (I blame Topshop). 




I stumbled across these candles in Wilko whilst perusing the aisles for any bargains. On first glance I liked the packaging, a glass candle holder always comes in handy for those spare makeup brushes. When I went up close and did my usual sniff I was so surprised at how strong and gorgeous the smells were! Considering the price I had to snatch up a few, restricting myself to three; Vanilla Pod, Apple Orchard and Midnight Iris - which is my favourite, a kind of musky, fruity smell (excuse my attempt at describing it!).  They give off such a lovely scent to the room and they've got loads of scents to choose from, I know I'll definitely be back for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment