Friday 19 December 2014

Love For My Record Player



  I got this cute record player for my birthday about 6 months ago (hint hint for any of those last minute Christmas pressies!) along with a bunch of Elvis records (yes, I adore Elvis). It now sits pride of place on my chest of draws, where I use it occasionally when I'm feeling a tad oldieworldy. 
 I love that crackly sound it gives off but one thing I do need more of is the actual records haha. The dream is to have stacks and stacks of them. Trouble is finding any record shops that sell them. I'm tempted by the shiny new ones they sell in HMV but a part of me loves those smaller shops with piles of the second hand ones *sighs*. 
 Anyway, the dream lives on and for the meantime I can make do with my 60s classics! 

   --Georgina--

No comments:

Post a Comment