Wednesday 31 December 2014

Framing my Polaroids

 Looking forward to 2015 also means looking back on 2014 and some of my favourite memories. Lugging my Polaroid around has become a habit of mine, I love the "in the moment" mood it gives to a photo, that unedited look that beats digital images hands down. A question does pop into my mind however... where to put them all?! I thought perhaps collecting them in frames would be a fab way to put them up. 


 To start with I bought a simple black frame and stuck brown paper to the back board. I then arranged the Polaroids in a grid shape roughly measuring the distances between each one and then sticking them down with blue tack.
 I love the way it looks and think its a super easy way to display your photos to the world (or whoever enters your house)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment