Monday 19 October 2015

Mid-Month Motivation || October


What a gorgeous quote huh? 
Not the most motivational but who could resist grabbing a vast looking photo and cropping it down for extra drama. This photo is of the Cloud Forest in Ecuador and snapped by my friend Amy

I'm not sure why I find this quote so captivating. I kept seeing a lot of 'get-up-and-go' quotes when I was scrolling in search of something for this post, but I don't think they're always what you need to hear to feel inspired. 

It makes me think of this artist I found on Pinterest, I'll link her work here. This whole idea of beautiful things bursting from someone's mind sounds pretty lovely to me.
Anything that's been inspiring / motivating you this month?

Georgina

2 comments:

  1. Such a captivating quote! And that girls work is truly beautiful, flowers bursting from our mind, such a deep meaning :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, love her work! really want to look at her work in more detail at some point :))

      Delete