Saturday 21 February 2015

Polaroids, Beaches and Bomber Jackets



 Half term came around this week and what better way to celebrate than a trip to the beach? It was colder, much colder than expected, I had wrapped myself up in a bomber jacket that you can see in the top Polaroid but the wind still seemed to get in - damn you English weather! 
 My friend the lovely Ciara took these on her whopping great Polaroid camera, my mini instax is tiny in comparison! But the Polaroids you get after lugging it around for the day are beautiful and carry such a vintage, summer memories kinda vibe. 
 I'm going to try and go on more of these day trips, for the views, time spent with friends and copious cups of tea in an attempt to keep my fingers warm. It makes a change from bustling lunch dates and commercial shopping trips. Plus going back to the beach digs up a pile of memories from last summer; a solid reminder this winter won't be forever. 

Sunnies - NewLook 
Bomber jacket - TK Maxx 

-Georgina-

No comments:

Post a Comment