Tuesday 10 February 2015

Tips For Getting Stuff Done

 When you've got piles high of tasks to get done, it helps if you know when you need them done by and what you actually have to do. Sometimes I get people telling me that I'm one of those annoying friends that seems to get everything done and in on time, and so I thought I'd share a few items that make staying on top of things that little bit easier. 



I think my main saviour is my Dodo Pad, I literally write everything down in here. The left hand page  is blank, I normally use it to write down everything I have to get done and the right hand page is this grid shape where I write down what I have planned and when. I don't think I've seen any other planner / diary with this layout, and love how much room I have for all my frantic scribbles and doodles. Plus the cute page designs and just a bonus.


One thing that really helps me de-stress is writing down everything I have to do, for some reason seeing it all on the page makes it look clearer (what can I say, I'm weird?!). This notebook from The Happy Jackson Company (I swoon every time I look at their stationary) seems to have become glued to my desk. I'm a frantic list maker and so everything goes in here, from what I have to do to today to ideas and plans for a blog post. 
The apple reminders app on my phone is also really handy. My memory is really not that great so a quick notification here and there reminds me of what I've got to do. 

I hope these small tips helped with anyone that is just too good at procrastinating. Sometimes a good ol' stationary haul is what gets me in the mood to actually do some work!

-Georgina-

No comments:

Post a Comment