Wednesday 14 January 2015

Mid-Month Motivation || January

 From mid January through to February, I find motivation levels can sometimes dwindle. Especially for anyone unlucky enough to have revision and exams coming later on this year (yup, me included). Summer can seem such a long way off, sometimes I need a little boost of energy in these bleak winter months (wow, doing a great job of making my self feel better there).
 Sometimes I'll come across a quote or cute photo edit and if the words make me laugh or smile it seems to give me that boost I needed *speaking from the heart here people*. 
 I thought I would share with you my favourite quote/poem that lightens my mood when I'm trudging through an early Monday morning start. 


 Okay I will admit I have no clue what this poem means but I love the spontaneous feeling I get from reading this poem, the ending always makes me smile. 

-Georgina-

No comments:

Post a Comment