Sunday 18 January 2015

White Nails Whatever The Season


  White nail polish has to be my all time favourite shade. There is something so simple and chic about it plus it looks great on pretty much any skin tone. I remember last summer everyone was lacquering it up - Instagram was swarming with mirror selfies where you caught a glimpse of white nails clutching a phone or camera. Even in mid January, when even spring feels like a long way away, white seems to be a colour you can pull off.
  The one I'm using here is Rimmel 60 seconds 703 White Hot Love. I picked this up quite a while ago from Boots, I wanted to try out this whole 'dries in 60seconds' claim. I must say it's not a bad nail polish for the price, it's pretty opaque and dries fast (although I wouldn't say in 60 seconds). After two layers and a top coat I'm good to go- my nails are officially prepped and primed for summer.. 

--Georgina-- 

No comments:

Post a Comment