Monday 26 January 2015

The Super Easy DIY iPhone Case






 Phone cases seems to be one of those beautiful objects you just can't have enough of. Whether it's a £1 case from eBay or a £30 one from some fancy online store, the case, for me, is just as important as the phone itself. That's where DIY cases come in handy. They're so much cheaper and quicker than buying online plus, if you're fussy *raising my hand here* and don't like what's in store, I can just go home and make what I'm looking for. I think I saw a similar idea on a blog a few years ago and I'm sure this is nothing new, but considering how cheap these are to make, I thought I'd share. 



  So to begin with you need a clear plastic phone case, this can be as chunky or colourful as you like, I've used ones in the past with coloured, rubber sides to them - super cool..  just as long as the back of the case is clear. Then all you need is some scrap paper or card, cut into the size of your phone, so that it can fit in between the phone and the case. (I found the thicker the card the harder it is to fit your phone in on top - the thinner the better)
 Now it's all down to some - as cheesy as this sounds - creativity! The easiest thing to use would be some coloured card or wrapping paper, but if your feeling artsy crafty, go wild and crack out the sharpies and water colours. You could really do anything here, which is why it's so great because if you get bored you can just change it up, like that, with no extra cost. Easy peasy. 

-Georgina-


No comments:

Post a Comment