Saturday 10 January 2015

You Can Never Have Too Many Rings





As the title suggests, I have a little bit of a love for shiny metal things that I wear on my fingers. Yup. Sounds weird when you say it like that. I am always drawn to someone's outfit if they're wearing heaps of rings on both hands, it looks so effortless and adds a bit of sparkle to a plain outfit. I seem to go through phases with my rings, wearing a bunch in the same order, switching them up every few weeks. I thought I'd share the rings I've been religiously stacking onto my hands every morning for any other curious ring lovers out there.   

 I think we can safely say this is the most statement and beautiful ring I've got on. The colour looks glorious in every lighting and adds a burst of colour to my otherwise silver-y collection.  I couldn't find it on the Essentials website but am pretty sure it can be found in store.

The wave ring and plait ring (I couldn't find quite the same ring on the website, but it's very similar). 

 These final two rings I bought in a collection from H&M. I'm not going to lie, they're not the best of quality, but the geometric shapes in midi and normal sized rings made them a must-have. 
 So there you have it, a little insight into my oh-so-loved jewellery collection. Perhaps you love chunky silver rings or delicate pearls.. I'd love to hear..  

--Georgina-- 

No comments:

Post a Comment